My Hero Academia fans are eagerly waiting to read Chapter 312 as the last chapter concluded on a cliffhanger. Well, if you are one of those fans, here’s everything we know about the next chapter’s spoilers.
Written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi, My Hero Academia has become one of the top-grossing Japanese manga of all time. Millions of fans from around the world are connected with the series through manga and anime adaptation.
Every week, the creators bless us with a new MHA chapter, and the previous week’s chapter was spectacular. But now, everyone is looking forward to the next chapter’s events.
- Must Read: Overlord Season 4: Is There An Official Release Date Yet?
My Hero Academia Chapter 312 Spoilers
Unfortunately, we don’t have any solid spoilers for My Hero Academia Chapter 312. Generally, the spoilers surface online 2-3 days before the chapter’s official release. Meaning, we’ll probably have something to share with you before May 14th, 2022.
Until then, we can do what the entire MHA community is doing, predicting what could happen in Chapter 312.
My Hero Academia Chapter 312 Predictions [SPOILERS]
In the previous chapter, we saw a sniper aiming directly at Deku. The mysterious woman threatens Deku to come with her if he wants to keep his limbs. Possibly, she wants to take Deku to All For One so that he could absorb Deku’s powers.
All Might, who is in his car, notices that Deku’s GPS signal has gone silent. However, before he could do anything, his car explodes. So, it’s clear that the sniper wants All Might out of her way, as she deals with Deku alone.
This led many fans to wonder if All Might has actually died in the car explosion. However, it’s doubtful that the manga creator would get rid of a main character that easily.
Clearly, All Might would have survived the explosion by jumping out of the car; or through some other means. Also, Endeavor, Hawks, and Jeanist were right behind All Might’s vehicle. So, they might save him from any further attacks.
However, there are chances that the villains who are targeting Deku will overwhelm the superheroes. Also, there’s no way that Deku will let the woman capture him easily. So, we might see him using a trick to dodge her bullets.
Anyway, these are just predictions, and we can’t be sure about anything until the chapter officially comes out on Viz.
Have something to tell us about this article?
- Hunted Forst Sniper – Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2
- INTENSE SNIPER SURVIVAL! – Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 (#5)
- UNSTOPPABLE UNDERGROUND SNIPER – Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 (#6)
- THE BEST SNIPER IN THE LAND! (Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2) #8
- Best sniper Warzone: the best sniper rifle in Warzone Season 5
- My Hero Academia Toru Hagakure Figure Released
- Can You Match These Class 1-B Character to Their Quirk? Take This My Hero Academia Quiz to Find Out
- My Hero Academia Battles Demon Slayer in This Sick Bakugou vs Inosuke Fan Animation
- Someone Dressed up My Hero Academia’s Eri as Other Heroes & It Is Kawaii
- Bisexual My Hero Academia character polarizes fans, spawns memes