Last year, Nintendo and LEGO partnered up to create playsets based on the Super Mario series. Following the success of the unexpected crossover, Luigi recently also joined in on the fun with the launch of the LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Luigi Starter Course.
Now, My Nintendo has teamed up with LEGO VIP to offer up some special freebies. Two new items have been added to the My Nintendo rewards center, including a LEGO Super Mario Keychain for 400 Platinum Points, and a free redemption code for 250 LEGO VIP Points. The LEGO VIP rewards center also has two new items available; a LEGO Luigi Keychain for 500 LEGO VIP Points, and a free redemption code for 200 My Nintendo Platinum Points. All of these offers are available across both North America and Europe.
If you are unfamiliar with the LEGO VIP program, there’s a few things you should note. For brand new accounts, it may take about a day for the LEGO Luigi Keychain reward to appear as an offer, and it can only be added to cart alongside a paid item from the LEGO store. Since the keychain costs twice as many points as what is offered for free on My Nintendo, perhaps you could ask a friend or family member to see if they’re willing to cough up their own redemption code.
Source / Via
My Nintendo News
- Nintendo’s Giving Away LEGO Mario Keychains As Part Of New LEGO VIP Partnership
- Nintendo and LEGO Group unveils LEGO Super Mario 64 Block for $170
- The LEGO Group Announces Its First Ever LEGO CON, Will Air Later This Month
- Lego retiring certain Lego Super Mario sets soon
- Lego Star Wars Halloween special is coming to Disney Plus
- Nintendo teams up with Tag Heuer for a Mario-themed watch
- LEGO Builder’s Journey coming to Nintendo Switch on 22nd June
- The devs of LEGO City Undercover discussed Nintendo’s involvement with the game
- My Nintendo adds LEGO Super Mario keychain in North America
- Metroid Dread Special Edition Revealed by Nintendo