Gear up for your trip to Shibuya with the latest TV spot for Square Enix’s NEO: The World Ends with You.
A follow-up to 2007’s The World Ends with You, this title is an action RPG that has players attacking “Noise” opponents with “psych” abilities that have been granted by “pins.” More than 300 different pins are available, and there are different pin groupings to choose from. There are also different wearable “threads” that provide boosts to each characters’ abilities.
Tetsuya Nomura returns as creative producer for the title, while Gen Kobayashi serves as its character designer. Takeharu Ishimoto has also been brought on once more to do the music for the game.
You can see the TV spot for the game below:
The game will come out for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on July 27, 2023. It will also come out for the PC later this year.
Gear up for your trip to Shibuya with the latest TV spot for Square Enix’s NEO: The World Ends with You
Ahead of its launch later this week, Arc System Works has released the launch trailer and opening movie for their flashy fighter Guilty Gear -Strive-
A new psychological thriller, players will be able to immerse themselves in the world of Microids and Pendulo Studios’ Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo later this year
Get ready to explore the mysteries of an unknown land when ESQUADRA, SKIPMORE, and Flyhigh Works’ MetroidVania Transiruby comes out for the PC via Steam this fall
- Square Enix Has Released A Demo For NEO: The World Ends With You
- A Hands-On Look At Neo: The World Ends With You
- NEO: The World Ends with You – Final trailer
- Neo: The World Ends With You is getting a PS4 and Switch demo tomorrow
- NEO: The World Ends With You review
- Neo The World Ends With You Demo Release Time Plus Gameplay Trailer
- NEO: The World Ends with You Switch demo: frame rate and resolution revealed
- Neo: The World Ends With You: The Kotaku Review
- Neo: The World Ends With You Review – A Catchy But Familiar Refrain
- NEO: The World Ends with You Demo Now Available