Its a decent game with some good deep explorative story. The setting and style is very good and plays similar to the devs previous games Sherlock Holmes (of which they have a new SH’s coming out this year) aswell as having a feel of Murdered: Soul Suspect.
The combat is a little clunky at times and the weapon selection can be fiddly as its not as responsive or as fluid as you might expect.
One final note, if you play for trophies, be mindful that 3/4 of the trophy list is missable, and weirdly on PS5 they removed the manual save option that was present on the PS4. Therefore if you want to get the Platinum in one playthrough, you’ll need to do some tactical cloud saving to enable getting the alternate trophies that you can miss via certain story arcs.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (6th September to 12th September) – Guide
- Guide: New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (12th September to 19th September)
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (5th July to 11th July) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (19th July to 25th July) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (28th June to 4th July) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (26th July to 1st August) – Guide
- Top RPG News Of The Week: July 18th (Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Path of Exile, Persona and More!)
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (24th May to 30th May) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (2nd August to 8th August) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (31st May to 6th June) – Guide