Its a decent game with some good deep explorative story. The setting and style is very good and plays similar to the devs previous games Sherlock Holmes (of which they have a new SH’s coming out this year) aswell as having a feel of Murdered: Soul Suspect.
The combat is a little clunky at times and the weapon selection can be fiddly as its not as responsive or as fluid as you might expect.
One final note, if you play for trophies, be mindful that 3/4 of the trophy list is missable, and weirdly on PS5 they removed the manual save option that was present on the PS4. Therefore if you want to get the Platinum in one playthrough, you’ll need to do some tactical cloud saving to enable getting the alternate trophies that you can miss via certain story arcs.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (7th June to 13th June) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (14th June to 20th June) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (28th June to 4th July) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (31st May to 6th June) – Guide
- Top RPG News Of The Week: June 27th (Fable, Salt and Sacrifice, Cyberpunk 2077, and More!)
- Vanguard Alpha Confirmed for August 27th to 29th on PS4 and PS5
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (5th July to 11th July) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (24th May to 30th May) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (12th July to 18th July) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (19th July to 25th July) – Guide