In less than 24 hours, Nintendo’s E3 2023 Direct is slated to begin. Ever since it has been announced, fans have been very curious to see what the company is going to be sharing. But, if you’ve been trying to keep your expectations down and hype responsibly, then Nintendo‘s latest move may not help with that.
Nintendo ambassadors are reporting on their Twitter accounts that Nintendo have been sending them packages. The packages, which have a “Break In Case Of Extreme Excitement” message on them, contain various items. One of the items is a letter from Nintendo, saying that they “wanted to send you some fun items to help enhance your viewing experience” during the Direct.
Nintendo wants ambassadors to use these items to “show how excited you are” if they see something they’re hyped about. Of course, Nintendo also notes that none of the items are hints any Direct announcements, as “we know everyone’s got their (Famicom) detective hats this time of year”. A tweet from one of the Nintendo ambassadors relaying the news is down below.
My Nintendo News
- Nintendo Ambassadors Are Receiving “Extreme Excitement” Packages Ahead Of The E3 Direct
- Windows 10 gaming PCs will get the NVMe SSD-enhancing DirectStorage API after all
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut Patch 2.008 Improves Cosmetic Viewing Load Times, Restores Colour Button Prompts
- Nintendo at E3 2023: Nintendo Direct start time, how to watch, streaming schedule
- Diablo 2: Resurrected is getting Ladder-only items in single-player
- Stop Your Child From Using Your Credit Card On Nintendo Switch
- PSA: Remember To Update Your Joy-Con, As Well As Your Nintendo Switch
- Battlefield Portal Allows You to Build the Battlefield Experience of Your Dreams
- Improve your user experience with passwordless authentication
- Every Game From The Wholesome Direct Coming To Nintendo Switch