Think of all the best combinations in the world, and we’ll raise you this one: Marvel and Firaxis. According to a leak, the XCOM developer is working on a new superhero-themed strategy game, and it doesn’t take a genius to imagine what it would look like. The title was first reported in a Reddit leak earlier today, but Bloomberg reporter Jason Schreier has since corroborated the story – although he’s uncertain whether the title will be announced at E3 2023 later this month.
Other upcoming projects from 2K Games, according to the leak, include a Borderlands spin-off starring Tiny Tina as well as a crazy Cthulhu-themed title called Codename Vault. Oh, and the publisher’s also preparing NBA 2K22, because of course it is.
Obviously, the Marvel game is potentially the highlight here, so we’re hopeful that will be officially announced in the coming weeks. What do you make of these rumoured projects? Select your superhero in the comments section below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- XCOM: Legends is real and is an official XCOM game
- Rumour: It Sounds Like A New Tony Hawk Game Might Be Happening
- It sounds like Netflix wants to get into the video game business – report
- Skyrim-with-Morrowind mod Skywind still looks incredible, and still sounds a long way off
- New XCOM Game Looks Like Complete Shit
- XCOM studio is working on a turn-based game with Marvel characters, according to rumor
- Take-Two confirms it’s announcing a new game soon. Will it be Marvel XCOM?
- Back 4 Blood’s Swarm mode sounds like a clever escalation of Left 4 Dead Versus
- The Secretlab Titan Evo 2023 sounds like a next-gen gaming chair
- Fortnite Imposters sounds a lot like Among Us • Eurogamer.net