Last Summer, we presented our first ever ID@Xbox Summer Game Fest Demo event as part of Geoff Keighley’s Summer Game Fest promotion. The feedback we received from fans was amazing! As a result, we’re excited to partner with Summer Game Fest again this year to give you another opportunity to discover lots of new games coming to Xbox.
Starting June 15 and running through June 21, you’ll be able to try out over 40 demos of upcoming unreleased games for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One!
A few things to keep in mind:
- These are not normal “game demos.” Typically, the demos you see in our Demo channel are created after the game is completed (or nearly completed) and represent the final version. Many of these demos are early, and some are for games that won’t be out for quite some time. Think of these as akin to “show floor demos” and not necessarily indicative of the final product. What that means is that you’ll get to experience these games early – some way early – which is awesome, but you should also note that these games will continue to evolve and be polished as they near release.
- These demos will only be up on the Xbox Dashboard for a week. Some might be re-published to the Demo channel later, but many will simply evaporate at the end of the week, so make sure to check them out while you can.
- The developers would love to hear what you think. Hit them up on social media or through their websites. If you like the game – tell them! If you have constructive criticism, they would love to hear that too.
We’ll announce the full list closer to June 15, but here are some highlights to set your eyes on:
Sable: Embark on a unique and unforgettable journey and guide Sable through her Gliding; a rite of passage that will take her across vast deserts and mesmerizing landscapes, capped by the remains of spaceships and ancient wonders.
Lake: It’s 1986 – Meredith Weiss takes a break from her career in the big city to deliver mail in her hometown. How will she experience two weeks in beautiful Providence Oaks, with its iconic lake and quirky community? And what will she do next? It’s up to you.
The Riftbreaker: The Riftbreaker is a base-building, survival game with Action-RPG elements. You are an elite scientist/commando inside an advanced Mecha-Suit capable of dimensional rift travel. Hack & slash countless enemies. Build up your base, collect samples and research new inventions to survive.
Echo Generation: The summer of 1993 is nearly at an end and a sleepy Canadian town suddenly becomes home to strange accidents and mutated creatures. Echo Generation is a voxel turn-based adventure game about a gang of kids investigating supernatural occurrences while battling monsters and mechs to save their small town.
Tunic: Tunic is an isometric action-adventure game where you explore the wilderness, fight monsters, and discover secrets. You play as a tiny fox in a big world that is filled with mystery. A beautiful setting, tight combat, and a variety of items await you on this grand adventure.
There will be so many great games to discover and enjoy! If you get a chance to check it out, we’d love to hear what you think. Connect with us on Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Twitch, and YouTube. Stay tuned to Xbox Wire to learn more about what Team Xbox has planned and as always, have an amazing summer of gaming!
- ID@Xbox Summer Game Demo Fest Showcases 40 Games
- Summer Game Fest 2024 kicks off June 10
- Top RPG News Of The Week: June 13th (Ohhhh Elden Ring, Summer Game Fest 2024, Salt and Sacrifice and More!)
- Play 40 Xbox Game Demos Now As Part Of Summer Game Fest
- Discuss E3, Summer Games Fest and more at ‘The JW’ event
- Summer Game Fest: Dates, Conference Times, How To Watch, Everything You Need To Know
- Summer Game Fest – Brilliant things to say on social media as you watch
- ID@Xbox Summer Game Fest Demos
- Exos Heroes launches a summer season special event called Quantum Challenge – Summer Vacation | Articles
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, Elden Ring highlight Summer Game Fest