Make sure to kiss your mom goodbye and stock up on your Max Potions, because the three latest Pokémon games finally have release dates. Today, The Pokémon Company announced that the Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl remakes will launch on November 19, and a new open-world game Pokémon Legends: Arceus will come later on January 28, 2022.
All three games will be Nintendo Switch exclusives, though we kinda already guessed that. Still, even though I’m not the biggest of Pokémon trainers, I’m looking forward to playing Pokémon Legends’ fresh take on the franchise.
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Plus Pokemon Arceus Release Dates Announced
- Pokemon livestream promises Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Legends: Arceus news
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl to offer Manaphy Egg as early-purchase bonus
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl Detailed in New Trailer
- Pre-order Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl Double Pack at Target, get a journal
- My Nintendo UK store has Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl pre-orders with gifts, Switch Lite Pokemon Dialga & Palkia Edition
- Pokemon Presents featuring Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes along with Pokemon Legends Arceus next week
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Are Up for Preorder
- Everything We Know About Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- New Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Trailer Details New and Returning Features