The world of The Pokémon Company’s Pokémon Unite is set to come to the Nintendo Switch this July.
Featuring five-on-five team battles, each Pokémon in this title packs powerful attacks and signature Abilities that can be used to get ahead. Two teams of five Pokémon will face off against each other in a battle to see who can maneuver smarter and earn the most points. As each battle progresses, each Pokémon will get stronger and will learn a number of new moves.
Pikachu, Greninja, Talonflame, Lucario, Venusaur, Mr. Mime, Alolan Ninetails, Gengar, and Cinderace will join the ranks of this game. Those that keep playing will be able to earn in-game rewards that unlock additional Pokémon, outfits for your Trainer, and Holowear for your Pokémon.
Learn more with the trailer below:
Pokémon UNITE is coming this summer!
Note that the mobile version of the game is slated for September, and cross-platform play between the Nintendo Switch and mobile versions is planned. Those that log into the title using their Nintendo Account or Pokémon Trainer Club account will be able to use their game data on any device.
Get ready to take your favorite pictures with the Photo Mode coming to Insomniac Games and PlayStation Studios’ Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
The world of The Pokémon Company’s Pokémon Unite is set to come to the Nintendo Switch this July
Take a firsthand look at the next chapter in Senua’s journey with the latest development update for Ninja Theory and Xbox Game Studios’ Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II
Discover how gameday happens with the reveal trailer for EA Sports’ Madden 22
- Pokémon Unite Launching On Switch This Year, Everything We Know About The MOBA So Far
- Pokemon Unite coming July 2024 on Nintendo Switch and September 2024 on iOS and Android
- Pokemon UNITE launches 21st July for Nintendo Switch
- Gardevoir Is Coming to Pokemon Unite on July 28
- Pokémon Unite’s Mobile Version Gets A Confirmed Release Date, New Pokémon Revealed
- Pokemon Unite Gets New Patch With Some Updates and A New Pokemon
- Pokemon Presents featuring Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes along with Pokemon Legends Arceus next week
- Pokémon Launches ‘Pokémon 25: The Red EP’ And ‘Pokémon 25: The Blue EP’
- New Pokemon animation Pokemon Evolutions revealed for Pokemon’s 25th Anniversary
- Enter the world of Norsfell’s Tribes of Midgard, a co-op action RPG launching July 27 – PlayStation.Blog