Well, that was that, then. The debate will rage on regarding E3’s ongoing relevancy, but while this was an unquestionably weak show from a PlayStation persuasion, we did still see a sturdy selection of upcoming PlayStation 5 and PS4 games. The question is: which was your favourite and why? We’re including announcements and trailers from Summer Game Fest in this – we’ve got to make up the numbers, after all – and our full shortlist is embedded below.
The criteria for inclusion is that the game has to be coming to a PlayStation platform – no Starfield, then, sadly – and also had to receive a new trailer or gameplay demo during one of last week’s streams. That means we’re not including, for example, Deviation Games’ project, as while it announced a publishing partnership with Sony – well, it didn’t actually have anything to show, did it? You need to pick three titles in the poll.
We’ll close voting on Friday, 18th June at 12PM BST and the game with the most votes will take the not-so coveted prize. What are you voting for? Let us know below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Poll: What’s Your Favourite PS5, PS4 Game of 2023 So Far?
- Random: Can You Spot Your Favourite Pokémon In This Huge Art Piece?
- Your favourite Warzone gun probably just got nerfed
- Build your university your way in Two Point Campus, coming to PS4 and PS5 – PlayStation.Blog
- Poll: Are You Happy with Your PS Plus Games for June 2023?
- Poll: Are You Happy with Your PS Plus Games for July 2023?
- Poll: Are You Happy with Your PS Plus Games for August 2023?
- Poll: Are You Happy With Your PS Plus Games for September 2023?
- Poll: What’s The Best Game Boy Color Game?
- Poll: When Do You Expect the Next Major PS5 Livestream?