A combat-heavy twist on classic turn-based 4X strategy, Strategy Forge and Jujubee have announced their new single-player title Punk Wars.
Drawing inspiration from classic turn-based 4X titles, the ruins of this former megacity are now an arena for a fight between four newly emerged corporations. Players will have to choose between a tenebrous dieselpunk, mesianic steampunk, militaristic steelpunk, or technocratic atompunk as they develop their infrastructure and technology.
In order to build one’s empire and triumph over all, players must traverse its wasteland, finding water and other vital resources as they grow and expand their territory. Along the way, players will create advanced (and foolproof) supply chains where single units work together like an organism. Finally, challenging, turn-based battles will put players’ tactical thinking to the test.
Learn more with the trailer below:
PUNK WARS – Official Trailer – Turn-based strategy game by Strategy Forge, published by Jujubee!
All those interested can try out Punk Wars during the upcoming Steam Next Fest, happening from June 16-22. In the meantime, you can add the title to their Steam wishlist here.
Source: Press Release
The team at Exit Plan Games is making their debut with the charismatic balls of Bang-On Balls: Chronicles
A combat-heavy twist on classic turn-based 4X strategy, Strategy Forge and Jujubee have announced their new single-player title Punk Wars
All those that subscribe to PlayStation Now will be able to grab themselves The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Team Sonic Racing, and Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown this June
The team at Ubisoft Toronto announced today that players will be able to join the guerrilla movement of Far Cry 6 when it launches on October 7, 2022
- Broken Roads A Post Apocalyptic RPG Set in Australia Announced
- Hit The Post-Apocalyptic Links In Golf Club Wasteland On September 3
- Golf Club: Wasteland is a Post-Apocalyptic Golfing Game with Cozy Chill Vibes
- Golf Club Wasteland Is A Post-Apocalyptic Golf Platformer
- FAR: Changing Tides is a post-apocalyptic vehicle adventure game coming later this year | Articles
- Post-apocalyptic cRPG Broken Roads looks like an Australian Fallout • Eurogamer.net
- Cloud Gardens, a cool post-apocalyptic gardening sim, is out now
- Spelldust is a new wizard strategy title out now for iOS and Android | Articles
- Mecha Strategy JRPG Relayer for PS5 & PS4 Is Going To Be a Big Game; Post-Story Content Teased
- Iron Order 1919, a strategy-based game taking place in an alternate post-WW1 universe, launches today for iOS and Android | Articles