PUBG Mobile has announced a new partnership today with the global character brand LINE FRIENDS. The collaboration will run from today until July 14th and promises four weeks of themed events, content and challenges that will allow players to grab various limited-time items.
The first event will see players getting likes every time they log into the game. Then, on June 22nd, players who have consistently earned likes will receive a time-limited LINE FRIENDS themed CONY set outfit.
The second phase of the collaboration will then kick off on June 23rd and tasks players with completing daily missions to earn Afternoon Tea items, which can be used to decorate their in-game dining table. On top of that, collecting enough of these Afternoon Team items will net players the Dino BROWN Backpack (Level 3).
You can check out the schedule for the partnership below:
- “Play With Your Friends” In-game Event:
(Phase 1) Come and give likes: June 18th – June 22nd
(Phase 2) Afternoon Tea Decoration: June 23rd – June 30th
- #FRIENDSQUAD Community Challenge: June 20th – June 27th
- In-game Redemption Event: June 24th – July 7th
- Partnerships Items available: June 24th – July 14th
If you’re unfamiliar with LINE FRIENDS, it is a global character brand that was created to be used as stickers in the mobile messenger app LINE. The app has over 200 million users, and some of its iconic characters include BROWN, CONY and SALLY.
Of course, this isn’t the first collaboration event the popular battle royale has held over the years. Recently they teamed up with car manufacturer McLaren to introduce some sweet rides to PUBG Mobile.
Check out our 80 other
PUBG Mobile news stories!
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- PUBG MOBILE partners with Haute Couture brand Julien Fournié for a future event | Articles
- PUBG Mobile Top Squad - Top 21 Teams In Global Championship
- PUBG MOBILE: Everything you should know about PUBG Mobile’s Ignition Future League | Articles
- PUBG Mobile 90 FPS File Download Android/ios [v1.5 Mediafire] PUBG Mobile Update
- How to transfer PUBG Mobile data to Battlegrounds Mobile India | Articles
- The Red Bull Mobile Esports Open tournament returns for a fourth season with a focus on Wild Rift and PUBG Mobile | Articles
- PUBG Real Places [20+Photos] – PUBG Mobile All Places In Real-Life
- Idle Heroes of Light is a brand new mobile RPG that is now out on Android and iOS | Articles
- PUBG teams up with hugely popular K-pop group Blackpink
- Steve Aoki’s Fashion Brand Dim Mak Releases a Bleach Collaboration