Asobo Studio and Focus Home Interactive’s narrative-driven action-adventure title A Plague Tale: Innocence was one of the best and biggest surprises of its year, and following its critical and commercial success, there was hardly ever any doubt that there would be a sequel. Now, following recent leaks, that sequel has now been confirmed. At the Xbox and Bethesda E3 2023 Showcase, A Plague Tale: Requiem was officially announced, and it’s coming in 2023.
A Plague Tale: Requiem will see siblings Amicia and Hugo returning. The trailer teases even bigger threats and, yes, more rat swarms, even more formidable than before, while the trailer’s description “an emotional and breathtaking journey”, and “a perilous new quest, doing whatever it takes to survive a brutal, uncaring world.” Not much else has been revealed, but we’re hoping details will arrive soon.
It’s also been confirmed that when A Plague Tale: Requiem launches, it will also be available on Xbox Game Pass for PC, consoles, and cloud right on day 1, which is a pretty major get for the service. Recently, Back 4 Blood was also confirmed as a day 1 Game Pass game.
Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides | GamingBolt
- A Plague Tale: Requiem announced, coming to PC and Xbox Series X/S
- A Plague Tale: Requiem coming to Nintendo Switch via Cloud Streaming in 2023
- RoboCop: Rogue City Announced, Launches In 2023
- Steam Deck Portable PC Announced, Starts at $399 and Launches in December
- Every Game Announced at NetEase Connect 2023
- Games with Gold for June 2023 Announced
- Top 20 NEW PS4 + PS5 Games Announced At E3 2023 [4K]
- 25 BIG Games Announced at E3 2023
- Company of Heroes 3 has been announced, and it’s coming to PC in 2023
- Final Fantasy 14 Encyclopaedia Eorzea reprint coming 2023 – Poster Collection and Picture Book announced