Resident Evil Village will be treated to some post-launch DLC at some point in the future. That’s it. That’s the article. The E3 2023 livestream dedicated a stretch of its broadcast to Japanese publisher Capcom, and just about the only piece of news worth sharing is that last month’s survival horror hit will be expanded upon. No details were shared besides the following text: “By popular demand, development has just started on additional DLC for Resident Evil Village. More info later.” In other words: please be excited.
How do you hope Capcom expands on the game? Should it focus on a particular character or expand the village itself and introduce a new area? Post your hopes and dreams in the comments below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- What The Hell Happened In Resident Evil 7? – Before You Play Resident Evil 8: Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil 5 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- Resident Evil Village Ending Explained, And How It Sets Up Resident Evil 9
- The Full Story of Resident Evil Revelations 2 – Before You Play Resident Evil Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil 4 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- Resident Evil Full Story – EVERYTHING You Need To Know Before You Play Resident Evil Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil: Revelations 1 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- Resident Evil Village Graphics Analysis – PS5 vs PC, Improvements Over Resident Evil 7 And More
- Looks like Resident Evil Village has already outsold Resident Evil 3
- RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE "THE MERCENARIES" Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 – S RANK (VILLAGE)