The Metroidvania game, and Castlevania’s spiritual successor, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night came out in 2019 on multiple platforms, including the Nintendo Switch. Ever since then, it has been a success. In fact, according to publisher 505 Games in their fiscal year 2024/2023 Q3 results presentation, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night sold more than 1,000,000 units worldwide and across all platforms.
But that is not all. They also said in the same fiscal year 2024/2023 Q3 results presentation that a “second version is in development”. Although the “second version” part is unusual wording, it is being assumed that they mean a sequel. To make matters even more strange, since the presentation came out, they have updated it to remove the mentioning of it completely. Whatever is happening, they apparently aren’t ready to say anything about it.
My Nintendo News
- Rumour: Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Sequel Could Be In Development
- Top RPG News Of The Week: June 6th (Bloodstained Ritual of the Night sequel, Babylon’s Fall, Dark Alliance Plus More!)
- Ritual of the Night Sequel In “Early Planning Stages,” Artplay Confirms
- Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Sequel Confirmed; Devs Still Focusing on RoTN Content
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night gets character and game mode in new update | Articles
- Night Delivery is a terrifying Japanese horror game about a courier having a very bad night
- Nintendo apparently offering refunds for Sonic Colors Ultimate
- Rumour: Nintendo apparently has a Donkey Kong animated project in the works
- Axiom Verge 2 Update Data Has Apparently Surfaced On Nintendo’s Servers
- Madison Challenges You To Survive A Demonic Ritual One Photo At A Time