15 years ago, Roblox launched on the PC. In the years that have followed the free-to-play game builder’s original launch, it also released on mobile devices and the Xbox One. In fact, the 2015 Xbox One launch is the most recent platform release that the game had, despite a new Nintendo console and a new generation of Microsoft and Sony consoles launching since.
However, that may be changing soon. Roblox Corporation’s CEO and co-founder Dave Baszucki said in the company’s Q1 2022 earnings conference call that “Switch, PlayStation, [Oculus] Quest – all of these platforms make perfect sense for Roblox”. Time will tell if the company decides to bring the game to these platforms.
My Nintendo News
- Roblox PS5, PS4 Versions ‘Make Perfect Sense’, Says CEO
- Roblox boss says PlayStation and Switch “make perfect sense” for the game builder
- EA CEO Says A Battlefield Every Two Years “Makes Sense,” But Focus Will Be On Yearly Engagement
- Back 4 Blood’s card system makes a lot more sense after playing it
- Destiny’s confusing lore makes a lot more sense as a D&D game
- Mortal Kombat 12 reportedly “makes sense” rather than Injustice 3
- Interview: Shaun Rutland, the CEO and co-founder of Hutch discusses a decade of creating automotive-themed games | Articles
- Blizzard Co-Founder And Former CEO Responds To Activision Blizzard Lawsuit, “I Am Extremely Sorry That I Failed You”
- Tomorrow Corporation Turns Publisher With Star Trek-Style Adventure ‘The Captain’ – Feature
- The Captain leads Tomorrow Corporation into publishing