Selene has a very bad time in Returnal. The protagonist crash lands on Atropos, a haunting and hostile planet where she’s doomed to relive an endless loop over and over again. You have to imagine that, after blasting baddies and trudging through similar terrain on repeat, she might be due a bit of a breather. Well, she might have found the ultimate getaway location within Sackboy: A Big Adventure.
The poor space scout is joining everyone’s favourite hessian hero in the delightful platformer. When the DLC pack arrives, you’ll be able to dress up your Sack-person as Selene, as you can see in the below tweet:
Finally, she can chill the heck out in the peaceful land of Craftworld.
This Returnal crossover DLC crash lands into Sackboy’s latest on 26th May, in a week’s time. It’s not clear how much the costume will cost, but we’ll obviously find out in a few days. We’ve always enjoyed when PlayStation properties crossed paths with the chameleon-like Sackboy, so it’s great to see newer faces getting similar treatment.
Will you be picking up the Returnal DLC costume for Sackboy: A Big Adventure? Grab that Astronaut Figurine in the comments section below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- LittleBigPlanet Fans Are Going Bananas Over a Returning Costume in Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- PS5 launch games Demon’s Souls, Miles Morales and Sackboy on sale for first time next week
- Train Sim World 2 Brings Big American Haulage in Cane Creek DLC
- Tencent to buy Crackdown and Sackboy developer Sumo in $1.3bn deal
- Tencent set to purchase Sackboy, Crackdown 3 developer Sumo Digital
- Sony acquires The Playroom and Run Sackboy Run studio Firesprite
- The Serpent Rogue Brings Potion Crafting Adventure To Switch Next Year
- Steam’s latest beta brings big upgrades to downloads page and storage manager
- Pokmon Go’s big summer surprise brings Sword and Shield creatures • Eurogamer.net
- Sol Cresta Brings More Shmup Action To Switch This December, DLC Too