SNK had a couple of announcements to make about its popular fighting game Samurai Shodown, including a DLC character and the Steam release.
Today SNK had a couple of announcements to make about its popular fighting game Samurai Shodown.
First of all, we get the reveal of the next DLC character, and it’s Shiro Tokisada Amakusa, returning from the past of the series.
He will be released on June 14 and he’ll be the third DLC character in the third season pass.
The second relevant piece of news is that the PC version of the game is coming to Steam on the same date, following the Epic Games Store version that has been out for a long while.
We already know that it’ll be a guest character coming from another series, more precisely Arc System Works’ Guilty Gear.
The game is currently available for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Switch, PC via Epic Games Store, and Google Stadia.
If you want to learn more, you can also enjoy our semi-recent interview with producer Yasuyuki Oda.
- See Samurai Shodown Shiro Tokisada Amakusa Gameplay Footage
- Samurai Shodown Steam version coming next month, along with Amakusa
- Samurai Shodown comes to Steam in June, new DLC character announced
- Samurai Shodown teases its Guilty Gear DLC character, reveal trailer coming tomorrow
- Samurai Shodown is getting Baiken from Guilty Gear as a DLC character • Eurogamer.net
- SNK’s Final Season Pass 3 Fighter For Samurai Shodown Has Been Revealed
- Baiken from Guilty Gear is coming to Samurai Shodown as DLC
- Guilty Gear’s Baiken Announced For Samurai Shodown, Releasing August 19
- The Samurai Shodown Baiken Theme Song is ‘Smoking Hot’
- Guilty Gear’s Baiken Coming to Samurai Shodown