What’s the price of silence? £230, apparently.
If you’re yet to experience the absolute bliss of noise-cancelling headphones, you can now grab what are widely considered to be one of the best pairs on the market, the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, for less than £230 from Amazon. That’s a massive 35 percent off the RRP.
It’s unlikely that we’ll see these any cheaper during Amazon Prime Day next month, and while these are arguably one of the best buys for any audiophile right now, you might want to check out our list of the best gaming headsets if you need something for playing online.
The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are an upgraded version of Bose’s celebrated QC35 IIs, which essentially set the benchmark for premium noise-cancelling headphones. If you’re not familiar with noise-cancelling headphones, they work by using active noise cancelling (ANC) technology and tiny exterior microphones to cancel out external sound frequencies, delivering super crisp audio.
There are some major differences between these and the QC35 IIs, mainly the number of noise cancellation levels. The QC35s only had three noise-cancelling options, but the 700s have a massive selection of 11, giving you more choice when it comes to the frequency ranges you want to cancel out, ultimately making the headphones more effective.
Like the QC35 IIs, they’ve got a strong Bluetooth connection, are optimized for a decent selection of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant, and have a battery life of up to 20 hours. Once they start running low, just charge them back up using the USB C cable that comes included.
Touch controls make it easy to multi-task too, whether that’s switching between calls or searching for new tracks on Spotify. You’ll need to download the Bose app onto your mobile in order to use the headphones properly and toggle with the settings, but all-in-all these are incredibly simple to set up.
If you work in a busy office and want to say goodbye to those audio distractions around you – colleagues chatting, doors slamming shut and the sound of traffic outdoors – you want a pair of these.
Of course, it’s not just audio deals we’re good for. If you’re still trying to get your hands on a PS5, make sure you check out our regular PS5 stock updates, and don’t forget PlayStation’s Days of Play Sale goes live on Wednesday, and we’ll be updating you with the best deals here and over on Twitter at Jelly Deals.
- Sony’s best noise-cancelling headphones are now the cheapest they’ve ever been • Eurogamer.net
- Save up to £30 with these Prime Day PS5 DualSense bundles • Eurogamer.net
- Make Some Noise at the In the Heights Virtual Block Party on Roblox
- The World Ends With You Review – Cutting Through The Noise
- Astria Ascending preview — I’d rather be in this noise
- Razer Barracuda X review – “Accomplished all-round wireless headphones” | Articles
- Save up to $50 on these Flexispot standing desks
- Steam Fest Next Launches, Includes Over 700 Free Game Demos
- Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise sales exceed 700,000 units
- Here’s a gaming PC with a Ryzen 5 5600X and GeForce RTX 3070 for $1,700