Pack your bags for Berlin; it’s zombie slaying time! From the return of the classic Mule Kick Perk to new advanced weaponry like the gravity-bending LT53 Kazimir and CRBR-S Wonder Weapon, you’ll have all you need to survive the trials ahead in Mauer der Toten, the eagerly awaited next chapter in the Dark Aether story.
Along with new content for the PlayStation-exclusive Onslaught mode, new items and events in Warzone, the addition of Rush and Capture the Flag in Multiplayer and more, it’s shaping up to be a great second half of the season.
Season Four Reloaded of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone arrives on PlayStation July 15. Here’s the full briefing:
The next Zombies Chapter: Mauer Der Toten
As Perseus brings CIA satellites crashing down to earth, a second war is escalating in the Zombies Dark Aether universe. Colonel Lev Kravchenko, leader of the Omega Group, has masterminded a brutal attack against Requiem, capturing their strike team for his own nefarious purposes.
Fight to escape the clutches of Kravchenko and the undead in the next classic round-based Zombies experience. In Mauer der Toten, players must navigate the dark streets of war-torn Berlin, including an undead-infested U-Bahn, and enlist the help of Klaus, a new robotic companion who will assist the Requiem agents in their battle against the horde.
New items: Mule Kick, LT53 Kazimir, CRBR-S Wonder Weapon
Chug down the new Mule Kick Perk-a-Cola, allowing you to carry three weapons as opposed to the default two. Find Mule Kick in its own signature machine in Mauer der Toten and stocked in Der Wunderfizz machines throughout round-based Zombies maps and Outbreak.
Head to any crafting table throughout Zombies to discover a new piece of Equipment: the LT53 Kazimir Grenade. Upon placement, a black hole–like effect will pull in and neutralize nearby undead. What’s on the other side? Jump in to find out.
Turn zombies into mincemeat with the new CRBR-S Wonder Weapon, an energy-based Pistol with an orbiting repeater and three unique upgrades via Mod Kits that turn into a completely new Wonder Weapon each time.
Get more on PlayStation — exclusive content for Black Ops Cold War
Prepare for the latest new map, Rush in the PlayStation exclusive, two-player Onslaught mode. Defend against relentless zombie attacks on this classic map, and rush into combat in the new Onslaught Accelerated playlist, where the Dark Aether orb never stops moving and enemies never stop spawning.
Survive 20 accelerated surge waves to unlock the Chemtaminate LMG Weapon Blueprint. Let’s cover some fundamentals to help you on your way.
Tips for Onslaught:
1. Don’t leave the orb! Once orb power reaches 100, the vicinity is cleared of enemies and the orb moves onto the next zone. Stick close to it or risk getting eliminated in the dimensional phase.
2. As a two-person team, it’s important that both players beef up with upgrades like higher-tier weapons, armor, and Perks. Communicate and call out drops for each other so you can evenly spread your power gain.
3. Try to save your grenades and other equipment for Elite Surge waves. The faster you take down these tough foes, the better. Completing Elite Surges awards powerful items to aid you against increasingly difficult future waves.
Multiplayer adds Rush, Capture the Flag
- Rush (6v6): Prepare for frenetic firefights in Rush, a small-sized 6v6 map set in and around a speedball course. Remastered from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Rush features narrow choke zones and plentiful exterior paintball structures. The paintball fun will continue in the new Paintball Moshpit later in the season, complete with paintball impact visuals and sound FX in 6v6 Multiplayer.
- Capture the Flag: Take the enemy team’s flag and return it to home base before they capture yours in this classic Call of Duty game mode. A short respawn timer encourages smart, tactical play, with an equal emphasis on offense and defense.
Get two new weapons
Fresh in-game challenges offer the chance to unlock two new weapons: the OTs 9 and Mace.
- OTs 9 — Comparable to the Bullfrog in terms of damage and fire rate, the OTs 9 is a fearsome SMG that’s sure to be favored by close-quarters Operators.
- Mace — Show them you mean business with the Mace, a new bludgeoning tool that’s sure to get the job done.
New mode, Event, Killstreak, and more in Warzone
Payload: In this 20v20 mode, the attacking team must escort vehicles across all checkpoints within the time limit to win the match. The defending team must prevent them from doing so at all costs.
Blueprint Blitz: Later in the season, complete two regular Contracts to spawn the new Contraband Contract, rewarding you with a permanent Weapon Blueprint if you’re able to extract it from the DZ, plus a load of cash on completion.
Sentry Gun: Get your hands on some impressive stationary firepower as the Sentry Gun joins the list of Warzone Killstreaks. Find the Sentry Gun in Red Door room Supply Boxes… if you’re extremely lucky.
Red Doors, Loot Update, and More: Further intel suggests that the mysterious Red Doors will appear [[REDACTED]] and take you to [[REDACTED]]. As Perseus sleeper cells are still at large in Verdansk, we caution you to [[REDACTED]].
Get the new Special Ops: Pro Pack
Visit the in-game Store to purchase the new six-item Special Ops: Pro Pack bundle, featuring a new Legendary Portnova Operator Skin and two Legendary Weapon Blueprints along with other cosmetic items. The bundle includes a whopping 2,400 COD Points that can be spent toward another bundle or Battle Pass purchase.
Free Black Ops Cold War access
From July 22 to July 29, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will host a Free Access Week featuring various Multiplayer and Zombies playlists, including the new Rush and Mauer der Toten maps!
Season Four Reloaded arrives July 15
Season Four Reloaded of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone launches on PlayStation on July 15. See you online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Four Reloaded Launch July 15
- Season Four of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone lands June 17 – PlayStation.Blog
- Here’s your first look at the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 4 Reloaded roadmap
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Five Reloaded is Now Live
- Season Five of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone launches August 12 – PlayStation.Blog
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Four Arrives June 17
- Black Ops Cold War with Season Three Reloaded • Eurogamer.net
- ‘80s Action Heroes debut in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone May 20 – PlayStation.Blog
- Judge Dredd, new modes, maps and everything coming to Warzone and Black Ops Cold War with the mid-season update
- Call of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 4 Will Be Revealed This Week