Inti Creates dropped information on all of the characters that will appear in Blaster Master Zero 3. Jason, Eve, and Fred the frog are all back again. However, some might look slightly different than they did before. Also, people will once again be traveling in a refurbished G-SOPHIA SV.
First, here are the new character portraits for the Blaster Master Zero 3 cast and G-SOPHIA SV. Most people have the same sort of look as before. For example, Jason still has his Red suit on. Aside from the upgraded parts, G-SOPHIA SV also looks rather familiar.
There are also four new screenshots. All three are taken from the Blaster Master Zero 3 introduction. We see the planet Sophia. However, when Jason and Eve arrive, helping her isn’t so easy. Everyone is captured, with Jason jailed. He ends up getting out and away in G-SOPHIA SV, and now has to try and find Eve and Fred again.
Inti Creates first announced the game at NGPX 2022. There, we got a first chance to see Blaster Master Zero 3 again and returning characters like Jason and Eve.
We also won’t have to wait long to play it. Blaster Master Zero 3 will come to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC on July 29, 2022.
- Blaster Master Zero Trilogy: Metafight Chronicle gets a Japanese voice-over cast intro video
- Video: New Blaster Master Zero Trilogy: MetaFight Chronicle trailer
- Inti Creates Shares A Fresh Look At Blaster Master Zero 3
- Blaster Master Zero Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Blaster Master Zero 3 Review (Switch eShop)
- Blaster Master Zero 2 Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Blaster Master Zero Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Blaster Master Zero 3 New Gameplay Trailer Showcases the VRV System
- Blaster Master Zero 2 Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Switch file sizes – Samurai Warriors 5, Shadowverse: Champion’s Battle, Boomerang X, Blaster Master Zero 3, more