Genshin Impact‘s version 1.6 update adds a new function for your Serenitea Pot player home. Now, you’ll be able to invite your companions, increasing your friendship rank with them. You may also obtain additional rewards while you’re at it. Here’s our guide to help you with the Serenitea Pot’s Companion move-in feature in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact: Serenitea Pot Companion move-in feature guide – New blueprints and rewards
To enable Genshin Impact‘s Companion move-in feature for the Serenitea Pot, simply visit your abode and talk to Tubby. Then, open the placement menu so you can plop down your companions in various areas.
Note 1: The maximum number of companions that you can have is dependent on your Realm Trust ranking. Likewise, companions who are staying in your Serenitea Pot realm will have their friendship levels increased over time. Just click on the gift icon in the Realm Trust panel to acquire those points. Ideally, you’ll want to focus on characters whose friendship levels haven’t been maxed out yet so you can unlock their player name cards.
Note 2: Companions tend to add a heavier load to certain rooms/areas. However, they do provide an additional 300 energy when they’re active.
You’ll also want to consider the new furnishing set blueprints that can be purchased from the Realm Depot. Each one costs 240 Realm Currency.
There are 15 furnishing set blueprints in total, and companions tend to “favor” at least two of these.
Try to ascertain which ones you’d like to build first, making sure that you have all the required objects and structures.
There are times when you might want to remove all furnishings in a particular room just to obtain all the items again (unless you want to farm for materials and craft once more).
Anyway, once you’ve placed down a particular set, try to bring or invite the companions that favor it. This will lead to a moment where the character will talk to you, providing you with extra rewards such as primogems, mora, and materials.
Just repeat the same process for the other furnishing sets and companions if you wish to acquire all the rewards.
PC Invasion – FeedDDD
- Kazuha elemental mastery and Serenitea Pot teleports
- Camellia Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous | Companion Build Guide
- Seelah Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous | Companion Build Guide
- Chernobylite — Companion recruitment and skills guide
- 9 New Things, From Dungeons to Pot Boys
- 'Shop Contest: Pot Goblin, Winners!
- Elden Ring Fans Are Obsessed With A Pot Goblin
- Agathion Peeks Out of a Pot for Their SMT V Video
- Xbox And Nike Team Up For Exclusive New Space Jam Shoes And Companion Controller
- Random: Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Doubles Up As The Perfect DIY Companion