The Shadow Warrior series certainly walks its own path, and we definitely appreciate it. Shadow Warrior 3 sees protagonist Lo Wang and his sidekick Orochi Zilla going on another world-saving adventure, this time trying to recapture a dragon they inadvertently freed from its prison. As you can see in this gameplay trailer, the way they’ll handle the situation is by slaughtering demonic baddies with bullets and blades, and it looks brilliantly mad.
We’ve made the comparison before, but this definitely takes some inspiration from the more recent DOOM games — the break-neck pace, the viscera, and the constant movement are all there. It has some Bulletstorm vibes as well; you can boot enemies into traps with well-placed kicks. It’s all looking rather promising, and we’re looking forward to going on this wild journey when it hits PlayStation 4 this year.
Are you excited for Shadow Warrior 3? Tell us in the comments section below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Shadow Warrior 3 gets a new action-packed gameplay trailer
- Shadow Warrior 3 gameplay trailer shown at Devolver Digital showcase
- Shadow Warrior 3 Takes It to the Next Level
- Space Punks is top-down shooter RPG from Shadow Warrior devs
- Space Punks is a twin-stick shooter game by the Shadow Warrior team
- Ghost of Tsushima Shrine in Shadow | How to get Shadow of the Colossus Armor
- Take a Look at What Ridley Would Look Like in Super Smash Bros. Melee
- PS5, PS4 Boxing Sim eSports Boxing Club Continues to Look Mind Blowing
- Black Myth: Wukong upgraded to Unreal Engine 5, continues to look stunning
- Lost Ark’s warrior advanced classes all look very dangerous