Bandai Namco announced the first Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Season Pass 4 DLC character, and it is a new version of Sakura. Sakura (Great Ninja War) will show up in the game in 2023. An exact release date wasn’t confirmed for her yet. However, some screenshots of initial add-ons did end up being shared online.
This will be the second version of Sakura to show up in the game. At the moment, only one is available. That’s a traditional version of her. She is a Heal-type character.
In addition to the Sakura DLC, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Season Pass 4 will add the Super Uzumaki Rasengan. Two screenshots showed Naruto and Boruto performing the technique.
As a reminder, there are already three season passes available for the game. Each one adds a number of characters and things like extra moves. There is also a free trial version of the game, for people who want to check it out. The original demo for the title upgraded to it in Spring 2023.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Season Pass 4 DLC characters will begin appearing in 2023 with Sakura (Great Ninja War) as its first character.
- Here’s How Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker’s Nagato Fights
- Genshin Impact Sacred Sakura Cleansing guide: All Sacred Sakura quests
- Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 still scheduled for 2023
- Chess Knights: Shinobi Is a Stealth Puzzle Spin on the Classic Board Game
- Inti Creates Narrows Down Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 Launch To “Summer” 2023
- Moonrider Is A Project That Has 16-Bit Strider And Shinobi Vibes
- Codes for Shinobi Life 2 (September 2023) | Articles
- Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 new release window, video shows “warp slash”
- Genshin Impact — Sacred Sakura upgrade and rewards guide
- How to farm Sakura Bloom