Rogue Games has announced the release of version 2.3.9 for Sociable Soccer 2024 is now available. Get ready for some faster and addictive football gameplay as the recent version is set to introduce several features and improvements.
Previously, Sociable Soccer had added additional elements to its AI feature through a major update in April. This upgraded the goalkeepers’ AI system and the controls were optimized to their best. While keeping these in the new version, the game adds some additional features as well.
In Sociable Soccer 2024, a new feature of the chat system enables you to talk to your opponent and send emojis during the match. Elsewhere, 5 new referees are also joining you on the football field to ensure
a fun and fair match.
From now on, the sprint controls will appear on-screen and will display the individual sprint stamina of the players. Additionally, three distinct control schemes for Idle, Casual, and Hardcore players have been introduced. So, all you need to do is to think about your preferred playstyle and choose the control scheme that suits you best.
Happy to announce that we will soon be kicking off a new update! ?????????? #AppleArcade #Football #Soccer #SociableSoccer #indiedev https://t.co/bsk6retemE
— Sociable Soccer (@Sociable_Soccer) May 21, 2024
New heads on display during matches, featuring managers and referees are also coming in the 2024 version. There are also additional tournaments to participate in with 10 new world championships to tackle and over 100 trophies to collect.
The database of the players is updated and now comes with new models in-game alongside player cards. That’s all for now regarding the new features, log in to the game tomorrow morning to try out all the features listed above when the new Sociable Soccer 2024 update goes live.
Sociable Soccer is available now over on Apple Arcade, a subscription service that costs $4.99 per month. For more information on other games that are available in its extensive library, check out our dedicated hub page.
Looking for other top sports games to play on your phone? Here are 25 of the best available for iPhone and iPad
Check out our growing collection of
Sociable Soccer news stories!
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- Sociable Soccer ’22 appearing on Switch in April 2024
- A3: STILL ALIVE adds Fast Pass system, new PvP mode, and other content in latest update | Articles
- Forsaken World: Gods and Demons’ latest update brings a new talent tree alongside a cross-server PvP battle | Articles
- Puzzle Brawl, Skyborne’s new match-3 PvP game, launches worldwide on 8th August | Articles
- GUNS UP! Mobile is an upcoming PvP strategy game that is now up for pre-registration | Articles
- Drop Battle is a Tetris-like merge game with emphasis on PvP, out now for iOS and Android | Articles
- Woody Battle 2 – Multiplayer brings PvP excitement to foster social connection | Articles
- LEGO Star Wars Battles, the real-time PVP tower defense from Playdemic, has shut down after two years in beta | Articles
- Catopia: Rush’s first major update since launch introduces a PvP mode to the RPG | Articles
- Forsaken World: Gods and Demons – everything you need to know about its new Conquest PvP mode | Articles