Team is “very, very passionate” about it
The new intellectual property in development at Days Gone developer Sony Bend will “build on the deep open world systems” that the team created for its popular post-apocalyptic title. As we already know, the Japanese giant decided not to green light a sequel to Deacon St John’s story, but PlayStation Studios boss Hermen Hulst says that the developer is “very, very passionate about” its new project.
There are no further details on what the project will entail, and Hulst simply concludes that he’s “really happy for Bend Studio”. The news comes by way of a big update on Sony suite of first-party studios, in which it also confirmed that God of War Ragnarok will now release in 2023, while flagship titles like Gran Turismo 7 will also launch on PS4.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Sony Bend is Working on a New Open World IP
- Harvest Days is Stardew Valley, but open-world
- Days Gone studio Sony Bend working on “exciting new IP” it’s “very passionate about”
- KonoSuba: Fantastic Days reaches one million downloads in just five days | Articles
- NEW PS5 UPDATE TO ADD BIG CHANGES, OPEN WORLD CAT GAME, & MORE
- Outriders Trickster Build Guide | Best Trickster Build Outriders
- The best Genshin Impact Baal build – Raiden Shogun support build
- NBA 2K22’s Career Mode Is Now Essentially an Open World RPG on PS5
- Romans: Age of Caesar’s latest developer diary includes footage from the upcoming open beta build | Articles
- Diablo II: Resurrected Open Beta – The Gates of Hell Are Open