Square Enix has kept us waiting, but it’s now finally time to play the PlayStation 5 demo of Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin thanks to a new patch that actually makes it playable. The majority of players reported an immediate corruption issue upon launching the playable teaser, which should no longer be a problem after downloading the update. It’s version 1.03 you’re looking for, by the way.
Now we have the chance to see if the game is as bad as it actually looked in the announcement trailer from last weekend. As a quick reminder, Nioh developer Team Ninja is developing this one in tandem with Square Enix, and it’s the twosome’s take on Dark Souls, essentially.
So, now that the demo is actually playable, come back to this article and share your thoughts in the comments below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Demo Corrupted at the Moment
- Does Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Deserve All The Hate?
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Revealed
- Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Outfits Hint at Possible Origins
- Stranger Of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Is Awesome Or Terrible. Possibly Both.
- Stranger of Paradise: Souls-Like Final Fantasy Impressions: Combat, Story, Customization and More
- Stranger of Paradise uses Final Fantasy 1 as a motif rather than being “directly connected to the game”
- Here’s a first look at Team Ninja’s Final Fantasy spin-off Stranger of Paradise • Eurogamer.net
- Final Fantasy Origin’s character design goes full normie
- Square Enix Announces Forspoken, Final Fantasy Origin Livestreams For Tokyo Game Show