Publisher DotEmu and developer Lizardcube have unveiled the third and final fighter who’ll be coming to Streets of Rage 4 in the upcoming Mr X Nightmare DLC as Shiva.
Mr X’s former right hand man, Shiva was originally a boss in the main game, but will be playable in both story mode and the upcoming Survival mode once the expansion launches. He’ll be joining other DLC characters Max Thunder and Estel Aguirre who have been previously announced.
There’s still no release date just yet for the Mr X Nightmare DLC for Streets of Rage 4, but it’ll also see new tracks from Sonic Mania composer Tee Lopes. A free update is also expected, adding a New Mania + difficulty and a new in-depth training system. Check out the trailer announcing Shiva below.
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- Shiva caps off Streets of Rage 4
- Streets of Rage 4 – Mr X Nightmare DLC –
- Streets of Rage 4 – Mr. X Nightmare DLC footage
- Hands On: Streets Of Rage 4’s Mr. X Nightmare DLC Is A Dreamy Add-On
- Mr. X Nightmare Streets of Rage 4 DLC now live on Nintendo Switch eShop
- Streets of Rage 4 DLC launching 15th July
- Streets of Rage 4 DLC patch notes rebalances characters and fixes bugs
- Streets of Rage 4 Switch DLC Issue Fix Incoming
- Hands On: Streets of Rage 4 DLC Packs a Punch with New Characters and Modes
- Dotemu says they are still waiting for Streets of Rage 4 DLC to be approved they should get an update imminently