Suda51’s No More Heroes III arrives on the Nintendo Switch this August. If you’re curious to learn and see more of it before the release, there was actually one final segment featuring it during Nintendo’s Treehouse presentation.
This part of the show wasn’t aired live, and we’re guessing it’s because of the game’s rating. It means we also can’t actually show the full video here on Nintendo Life (as it’s age-restricted), so you’ll have to head on over to YouTube and log in with your Google account. The 25-minute video is hosted by Bill Trinen.
At the very end of the broadcast, Suda51 appeared – thanking Nintendo for the demonstration and informing fans they would have to wait just a little bit longer before the game could be pre-ordered. He also revealed save data from the original two games and Travis Strikes Again will carry over – unlocking a shirt from each game. Here’s a look:
Are you hyped for the release of No More Heroes III? Tell us down in the comments below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Suda51 Talks No More Heroes 3, Switch Motion Controls And More
- Suda51 Hopes To Make No More Heroes Movie Or TV Show A “Reality”
- No More Heroes 3 for Switch is around 15-20 hours long and SUDA51 will focus on new IPs in future
- No More Heroes’ Future Is Mostly Out Of Creator Suda51’s Hands
- Video: “No More Heroes 3 Director Suda51 in Six Quick Things!”
- Suda51 Bids Farewell To Travis Touchdown As No More Heroes 3 Launches On Switch
- Suda51 No More Heroes 3 Statement Says Goodbye to Travis
- Suda51 Director’s Cut No More Heroes 3 Launch Trailer Is Quite a Bit Crazier
- No More Heroes creator Suda51 would like to make a Deadpool game
- No More Heroes 3 Bootlegs Are Fine By Me, Says Director Suda51