Summoners War: Sky Arena is introducing two new monsters for players to use in combat. Let’s check them both out.
New Monster Robo
A default 4 Monster and robot with an orb shape, Robo uses Energy Bolts as his primary attack to deal damage. The damage dealt also scales according to player HP and the higher your max HP is, the higher the damage you will receive. Robo’s Attack Speed also increased for one turn after using his Energy Bolt.
This monster will do anything to see his enemies off, even if it means self-destructing in order to cause damage. This will increase the Attack Bars of all allies by 50% and decreases the Attack Bars of all enemies by 50%.
New Monster Sky Surfer
The second monster Com2uS is introducing is a 5 Monster called Sky Surfer. He can fly and uses the move Cutback Blow to attack his enemies. This attack has a 50% chance of absorbing 15% of the Attack Bar. His second move is Spin Grab Shot, which he uses to damage enemies. Additionally, there is an 80% chance to remove all beneficial effects and a 30% chance to stun his enemies. His final move is a passive move known as Jet Engine that can increase his Attack Speed up to 100%.
Special Summons Event
Two formidable Monsters to play with and also an event to indicate their arrival. A Special Summon Event, that players take participate in, will be available until 29th August. This event will provide players with the chance to summon Robo and Sky Surfer at a slightly higher chance than other Monsters. Proceed with all the summons except for the Ancient Transcendence Scroll, 7-Year Special Scroll, Exclusive Summon, Monster Summoning Piece Summon and Guild Summon.
Check out our 10 other
Summoners War news stories!
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria announces Goodwill Contest and adds two new monsters | Articles
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria adds new monsters Phantom Thief and Panda Warrior with Rate-Up event | Articles
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria starts its fifth season with new monsters and other upgrades | Articles
- Mech Arena: Robot Showdown is Plarium’s new arena shooter that provides perfect multiplayer mayhem, out now for mobile | Articles
- Summoners War: Chronicles, Com2uS’ new MMORPG, is coming soon to iOS and Android | Articles
- Monsters At Work review: Disney Plus continues where Monsters, Inc. left off
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria celebrates 100th day anniversary with Mystical Books and Legendary Card giveaways | Articles
- Summoners War partners with Korea Green Foundation for marine conservation in-game event | Articles
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria tier list – The best characters ranked | Articles
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria’s first global tournament will award 20,000 USD to the winner | Articles