Today Bandai Namco released a new trailer of the upcoming cross-generation JRPG Tales of Arise, focusing on the hero Alphen.
Today Bandai Namco released a new trailer of the upcoming cross-generation JRPG Tales of Arise.
The trailer focuses on one of the main characters of the game, Alphen. We both get to see story cutscenes and gameplay, providing a look at his fighting styles and some rather impressive combos he can deliver.
You can check the trailer out below.
“No pain, no face, no memories. Determined to free the Dahnans, Alphen will have to overcome many challenges during his journey to finally taste freedom.”
Tales of Arise is coming on September 10 (September 9 in Japan) for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you want to take another look at the game, you can enjoy lots of gameplay, the latest screenshots, the latest trailer, the previous trailers and screenshots, more gameplay, another reveal including details on editions and bonuses, another trailer, one more, another promotional video in English, some screenshots and artwork, the first batch of images, and the original announcement trailer.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, you can read an official description below.
“Tales of ARISE follows the story of Alphen, an iron-masked individual whose home planet of Dahna has been enslaved and stripped of natural resources for the past 300 years by the nearby planet of Rena. As Alphen fights to free his people he encounters Shionne, a girl from Rena who is on the run from her countrymen. Both Alphen and Shionne will be joined throughout the journey by a supporting cast of characters to help in their fight for freedom.
Tales of ARISE carries the DNA of the much-loved Tales of franchise while also introducing advanced graphics and an evolved combat system to help push the series into the future. A new “Atmospheric Shader” developed by BANDAI NAMCO Studios adds subtle touches to the look and feel of the world evoking a hand-drawn painting. Combat has also evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. The graphics, combat system, characters, and story all work together to present a vivid and realized world that will immerse players as they are transported to the many environments and biomes they will explore throughout their time with Tales of ARISE.”
- Tales of Arise Gets New Trailer Featuring Alphen & Shionne, Rinwell & Law
- Tales of Arise for PS5, Xbox Series X|S & More Introduces Law With New Trailer
- Tales of Arise First Character Trailer Shows Masked Protagonist Alphen
- Tales of Arise Introduces Kisara With New Trailer Showing Gameplay & Cutscenes
- Tales Of Arise Demo Version Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Action-Driven JRPG Tales of Arise is Available Now for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
- Tales Of Arise Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Lost Judgment for PS5, Xbox Series X & More Introduces Kazuki Soma & His Actor In English Video
- Lost Judgment for PS5, Xbox Series X & More Introduces Akihiro Ehara & His Actor In English Video
- Tales of Arise Is About as Long as Tales of Berseria, Says Producer