Pay a visit to Rainy Woods with the latest trailer for White Owls, Grounding Inc., and Playism’s The Good Life.
This “debt repayment RPG” tells the story of Naomi Hayward, who receives a commission from The Morning Bell newspaper to uncover the truth behind a rural English town known as Rainy Woods. This town and its residents hold a juicy secret – its residents turn into cats and dogs when the sun goes down.
In their search for a good life (hence the title), Naomi can raise funds from the commissions she takes, the Flamingo social media app, and part time jobs. Players will also be able to explore the surrounding landscapes and unlock waystones and camp sites during their stay.
Learn more with the trailer below:
The Good Life Trailer
The game will come out this fall for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. You can add the title to your wishlist on Steam here.
The new launch date for Merge Games and Maple Powered Games’ farming game Monster Harvest is August 19, 2023
Gear up for your trip to Shibuya with the latest TV spot for Square Enix’s NEO: The World Ends with You
Ahead of its launch later this week, Arc System Works has released the launch trailer and opening movie for their flashy fighter Guilty Gear -Strive-
A new psychological thriller, players will be able to immerse themselves in the world of Microids and Pendulo Studios’ Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo later this year
- The Good Life’s new trailer shows off sheep riding and sleuthing
- Swery’s Mysterious RPG The Good Life Pegged for Fall 2023 in English Trailer
- Is Sonic Colors: Ultimate a good game or just a good 3D Sonic game?
- Reaction: PlayStation Showcase 2023 Was Good, But Not Good Enough
- The Good Life has a new publisher and is now due in Autumn
- Second Light for PS4, Switch, & PC Gets New Gameplay Trailer Showing Life in Another World
- Life is Strange: True Colors gets new trailer
- Earth Defense Force 6 Gets New Gameplay; EDF 3 For Nintendo Switch Gets New Trailer
- Team Fortress 2 remake now has Half Life: Alyx’s liquid shader because Demoman needs good whisky
- Life is Strange: Wavelengths gets the spotlight in the latest trailer