It’s set to release on PC and consoles in 2022.
Indie studio Dimfrost has shared a new teaser for its upcoming horror adventure game, Bramble: The Mountain King.
Though still a little ways off – right now, the only release window we have is “2022” – the trailer shows the game’s gorgeous style and soundtrack, as well as offer a glimpse of the “monstrous troll” that kidnaps the lead character’s older sister.
Here, take a peek:
“Bramble: The Mountain King is a horror adventure set inside the world of Nordic fables filled with gnomes, trolls, and other creatures,” explains the video description. “You are a young boy lost in a magical fantasy world together with your elder sister. Soon after arriving, your sister is kidnapped by a monstrous troll, and you end up alone on a perilous journey to find her and save yourself.”
Inspired by Nordic folklore, Bramble: The Mountain King – which can be wishlisted now and is set to come to PC and consoles, albeit unspecified ones next year – will reportedly feature “atmospheric environments, high-end graphics, cinematic moments, and casual gameplay”.
- Darkly atmospheric Slavic folklore adventure Black Book gets August release date • Eurogamer.net
- The Mountain King gets new cinematic trailer
- THQ Nordic will announce six new games for its 10th anniversary • Eurogamer.net
- Nordic Adventure Game Song of Iron Available Now
- Trese review: Netflix’s komik adaptation puts a new spin on Filipino folklore
- New SMT V Demon Is Irish Folklore Hero Fionn mac Cumhaill
- Code Atma lets you summon invisible spirits from Southeast Asian folklore in combat, out now on iOS and Android | Articles
- Lovecraftian Survival Horror Game Song of Horror is Available Now
- First-person survival horror game Horror Tales: The Wine coming to Switch next week
- Minecraft adds another new mountain biome for 1.18