Following the release of the much-awaited Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town patch 1.0.5 in Japan, which fixed issues with the maker machines, loading times, and dialogue, the Japanese arm of Marvelous has just shown off the trailer for the upcoming Terracotta Oasis DLC.
In the trailer, we can see new marriage candidates Iris and Raeger (from Story of Seasons) and the tiny town that they live in, plus the ineligible Giorgio and fashionista Marian, who also live there. The DLC, which will also come with a “School Uniforms” set of clothing, is due to come out in June.
We can’t help but notice, however, that the music is somewhat chaotic, with the basic music layered with slightly-off-kilter drums and another melody, plus it seems to sort of stop-and-start entirely towards the end of the trailer. Bit odd, eh?
The Terracotta Oasis DLC is the fourth part of five DLC packs, with the final one being the Twilight Isle expansion pack, which will add a new island and four characters from Trio of Towns some time in August.
Have you already bought the Story of Seasons Season Pass? Are you impressed with the new content? Let us know in the comments below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Stardew Valley Expanded update adds new maps, new events, and lets you marry the wizard
- Sakuna: Of Rice And Ruin Free Costume DLC Announced For Story Of Seasons
- Story Of Seasons’ Final DLC Adds Twilight Isle Area And Trio Of Towns Characters
- Story of Seasons Mobile Announced by Tencent -Siliconera
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town becomes XSEED’s fastest-selling title, surpasses 200,000 copies sold in North America
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Expansion Pack Now Available
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Version 1.0.6 Nintendo Switch patch notes
- Splitgate devs would like to add Fortnite-like story seasons
- Story Of Seasons: Pioneers Of Olive Town Heads To PC
- Free New Pokémon Snap Update Adds Three New Areas And Even More Pokémon To Discover