Developer Gato Salvaje Studio has announced The Waylanders has been delayed to release in fall 2022, and have also released a new Early Access roadmap covering Summer 2022.
The Waylanders Delayed to Fall 2022; Early Access Summer 2022 Roadmap Revealed
Gato Salvaje Studio has shared the upcoming Celtic mythological RPG The Waylanders has been delayed from its early 2022 release window now to summer 2022.
The party-based game features real-time combat, with tactical pause option for players to have control over offensive Formations. This allows for a deeper combat experience, as Formations allows for players to round up other party members to perform specific class-based moves against enemies.
The Waylanders latest update for Early Access offers full controller support, difficulty options, improvements to combat and UI, as well as a number of new NPC combat barks and lighting improvements. The studio has released a new roadmap that outlines the upcoming updates for summer all the way to August, which includes new pets for the Ranger class, improved camera system, romance system, new weapons and more.
Co-founder of Gata Salvaje Fernando Prieto shares “We’ve been hard at work improving The Waylanders content that players have access to using community feedback and building the next portion of the story. You’ll be hearing more from us on social media and in our Discord in the coming months.”
The Waylanders will now launch in fall 2022, with the next early access update coming in July. You head over to our The Waylanders wiki for all the latest info.
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Not Leaving Early Access Before 2022; Patch 5, Early Access Development and More
- Celtic RPG The Waylanders Roadmap Released
- Lost Epic Gets September Update with New Trailer Plus Early Access Roadmap
- Dread Hunger, an Among Us-style game, leaves Early Access this fall
- Feudal city builder Medieval Dynasty will leave Early Access this fall
- Book of Travels Early Access Launch Delayed
- The Waylanders New Summer Update Adds Pet Types for Ranger Class; Sneak Peek at Ranger Advanced Classes
- Monster Hunter Rise update Version 3.0 coming later today and roadmap revealed
- Marvel’s Avengers – Updated Roadmap Will be Revealed on September 8
- Knockout City season 2 starts 27th July, more of 2022 roadmap revealed