N3V Games Pty Ltd is launching the third instalment of Trainz Simulator and we have you covered on everything you need to know about it.
Trainz Simulator is a next-generation realistic train experience from the comfort of your couch.
The game launches on 18th August but can be pre-ordered right now on the iOS App Store and on the Google Play Store. If you pre-order now, then you will also get the “A1 Tornado” for free.
The game is not free and will be available for a premium of $7.99.
The initial install size of the game is 4GB.
Features available at launch
At launch, TS3 will allow you to drive trains in structures sessions and to take charge of AI trains and will also let you create your own driving sessions through the creation of customized locomotives and rolling stock. There are four routes to choose from and 25 locomotives available at launch. Additional routes, sessions, locomotives and rolling stock can be purchased through the in-game store.
Each route is located in a different region of the world, and they are:
- The Rockies
- The USA
- The Aussie Outback
N3V Games has a number of features in the pipeline for TS3, some of which are:
- New Realistic In-Cab Control Mode
- Multiplayer Driver/Surveyor
- New World Building Tools
- More Train Placement & AI Options
- Localized versions in 10+ languages
You needn’t be a train veteran to play this game as players will have a choice to choose between easy and a more realistic control set.
There are also no limits on the camera, and you can go from satellite view to cab view, whatever looks the most appealing to you.
Trainz Simulator 3 seems to be quite the ambitious title considering its price, but it also promises a lot of features that will be included at some point.
Will it be able to live up to its price?
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- Nexon’s KonoSuba: Fantastic Days to release for iOS and Android later this month | Articles
- Tears of Themis, miHoYo’s romance detective game, is heading for iOS and Android later this month | Articles
- Dead Cells’ next DLC, Fatal Falls, will arrive for iOS and Android later this month alongside Custom Mode | Articles
- Night Book, Wale Interactives’ occult horror, launches later this month for iOS, PC and console | Articles
- Devolver Tumble Time is a parody mobile game coming later this year for iOS and Android | Articles
- PUBG: New State hits 20 million pre-registrations on Android ahead of iOS pre-orders going live next month | Articles
- Google Stadia Expands To Android TV OS Devices Later This Month
- Marvel Future Revolution, Netmarble’s open-world action RPG, will release for iOS and Android in late August | Articles
- My Time at Portia brings its visually stunning farm life to mobile with its worldwide release for iOS and Android | Articles
- Merge Dragons! is set to release in China for Android and iOS | Articles