Live by the sword.
With its feudal Japanese setting and emphasis on sword-based combat, upcoming indie title Trek to Yomi is giving us serious Ghost of Tsushima vibes. This is a side-scrolling action game, and it definitely shows promise in the above trailer.
It’s slashing its way to PlayStation 5 at some point in 2024, but are you ready to spill some blood? Strike fast in the comments section below.
Read the full article on pushsquare.com
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Trek to Yomi Will Appear on Consoles and PCs in 2024
- App Army Assemble: Huntdown – Does the critically acclaimed side-scrolling shooter translate well to mobile? | Articles
- Far: Changing Tides, a meditative side-scrolling adventure puzzle game
- There’s bone-crunching combat and flying kicks in this side-scrolling Viking revenge saga
- Announcing the Cinematic Adventure Game Trek to Yomi
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut coming in August with a new island and PS5 enhancements
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut Bundles in New Island Expansion, Coming to PS5 and PS4
- Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island review: two kinds of Ghost
- Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi Release Date Set for October
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed, New Update Coming to Base Game