UK physical chart data is now in for the week ending 5th June, revealing that half of the week’s top ten games are exclusive to Nintendo Switch.
After a good while away, EA’s FIFA 21 has returned to the top of the table this time around, closely followed by Nintendo’s evergreen hits, Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. The recently released Miitopia has retained last week’s ninth place finish while New Pokémon Snap, which launched at the end of April, is still clinging on in 17th.
Here’s a look at this week’s top ten all formats chart:
[Compiled by GFK]
Did you buy any of these chart-topping games this week? Let us know down below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- UK Charts: Miitopia Falls To Ninth As PlayStation Discounts Cause A Chart Shake-Up
- Far Cry 6 Is Crossing Over With Stranger Things And Rambo, And Gives You Control Of Past Far Cry Villains
- FIFA 21 reclaims No.1 in quiet week | UK Boxed Charts
- Control 2 is only in the “early conception phase” but the multiplayer spinoff’s first
- In city builder Patron, my biggest import is snow and my biggest export is dead peasants
- Not Behind 2 leaves Brexit behind for racism and greed in the U.S.
- Pokemon Go Egg Chart for July 2023: 2km, 5km, 7km, 10km, 12km strange eggs hatch list
- Pokemon Go Egg Chart for August 2023: 2km, 5km, 7km, 10km, 12km strange eggs hatch list
- Switch Takes Japan’s Entire Top 30 Software Chart, The First Console To Do So Since 1988
- Director’s Cut Tops UK Physical Sales Chart on Debut