UK physical chart data is now in for the week ending 29th May, revealing that Miitopia has fallen to ninth spot in its second week on sale.
According to GamesIndustry.biz, the RPG’s physical sales fell by 45% week-on-week, leaving it a little shy of the chart’s top spots this time around. In total, four Switch exclusives made their way into the top ten, with Animal Crossing: New Horizons leading the pack.
On the whole, though, it was PlayStation’s turn to shine. Thanks to a number of discounts at retail, games like Spider-Man: Miles Morales and The Last of Us: Part 2 saw much-improved sales this week.
Here’s a look at this week’s top ten all formats chart:
[Compiled by GFK]
Did you buy any of these chart-topping games this week? Let us know down below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- UK Charts: FIFA 21 Regains Chart Control But Switch’s Biggest Hitters Aren’t Far Behind
- Planet of the Discounts promotion comes to PlayStation Store – PlayStation.Blog
- Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam won’t be R rated, but will shake up DC movies
- Double Discounts promotion returns – PlayStation.Blog
- Pokemon Go Egg Chart for July 2023: 2km, 5km, 7km, 10km, 12km strange eggs hatch list
- Pokemon Go Egg Chart for August 2023: 2km, 5km, 7km, 10km, 12km strange eggs hatch list
- Switch Takes Japan’s Entire Top 30 Software Chart, The First Console To Do So Since 1988
- Director’s Cut Tops UK Physical Sales Chart on Debut
- Japan: Latest Famitsu most wanted games chart
- PS5 dominates boxed charts led by Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut | UK Charts