Good news Warframe players, Digital Extremes has announced cross-play and cross-save features are officially in development.
This update for the free-to-play title will allow players on Nintendo Switch to play with users on Xbox, PlayStation, PC and mobile, and also continue their play sessions on other platforms.
Here’s a bit more about what to expect from this new feature:
With Cross Play and Cross Save officially in development, the Origin System will be bigger and better than ever across all platforms, including our upcoming release on mobile!
You’ll be able to Squad up with friends regardless of what platform they’re on, and play the same account on any platform and continue your Warframe journey wherever you’d like. With the addition of Cross Play, all major updates will ship simultaneously across all platforms, so Tenno on Console can rejoice about never having a cinematic Quest spoiled again!
Head over to the official Warframe website to catch up on all the TennoCon 2024 news. Are cross-play and cross-save features what you’ve been waiting for? Tell us down in the comments.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Warframe adding cross-play and cross-save functionality
- Warframe players will get cross-play and cross-save later this year • Eurogamer.net
- Warframe will get cross-play and cross-save later this year
- Warframe is getting crossplay and cross-save across all platforms, is coming to mobile
- Warframe Confirms Cross-Play and Cross-Saves are in the Works
- Warframe Getting Mobile Version and Cross-Play With All Platforms
- Flight Simulator supports 30fps, cross-save, and cross-play on Xbox Series X/S • Eurogamer.net
- Warframe Confirms Crossplay, Cross-Save Is in Development for All Platforms
- Genshin Impact is getting cross-save across all platforms in update 2.0
- Rainbow Six Siege is finally getting cross-play and cross-progression