Watch Dogs Legion is now playable at 60 frames-per-second on PlayStation 5, as Ubisoft’s promised performance update has rolled out on next-gen consoles. You will sacrifice the release’s gorgeous raytracing effects if you select it, but obviously gain silky-smooth performance. It’s a trade-off, as always, and you can toggle between modes to see which you prefer.
In other unrelated news, the undead are coming to London in a new co-operative mode named Watch Dogs Legion of the Dead. Presumably this is the surprise in the game’s recent roadmap, and is currently being tested on PC ahead of a release on consoles. “Watch Dogs Legion of the Dead delivers a roguelite experience where players will have to ‘Survive-as-Anyone’ against the looming threat of the undead,” reads an IGN video blurb.
It continues: “In solo or up to four friends in co-op, players will need to strategise on how to reach the extraction point for each run and gather as many supplies as possible along the way. Players can use abilities such as the Bee Swarm to decimate enemies, the AR Cloak to escape threats, and a Combat Spider-Bot equipped with a turret for protection.”
You can check out over 20 minutes of gameplay footage embedded above.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Watch Dogs Legion Adding PS5 Performance Mode on 1st June
- Watch Dogs Legion: Bloodline Review (PS5)
- Watch Dogs: Legion – Deluxe Edition Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Watch Dogs: Legion Assassin’s Creed Crossover and Title Update 5.5 Out Now
- Watch Dogs Legion’s Money Heist Mission Now Available, Check Out the Launch Trailer Here
- Watch Dogs: Legion – Bloodline Expansion Brings Two Legends to London
- Watch Dogs Legion PvP modes delayed until August
- PLAYING AS WRENCH in WATCH DOGS LEGION BLOODLINE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 8 (AIDEN PEARCE DLC)
- Watch Dogs Legion – Bloodline DLC Review – The Final Verdict
- Watch Dogs Legion: Bloodline Review – The Glorious Return Of Aiden Pearce And Wrench