Feel the breeze
Escapism is at its finest when enjoyed in virtual reality, and Winds & Leaves looks to be leveraging that aspect of PSVR to its fullest. Due out on 27th July, the game’s effectively a survival experience where you must rejuvenate the environment by planting forests. Stray too far from your trees and you’ll lose access to the lifeblood of your plants, so you’ll need to populate the world with different flora to help you progress.
This trailer starts out quite simplistic, but as it delves into the finer gameplay details it actually gets quite complicated. You can mix and match fruits to create different types of trees, and you’ll need to pay attention to the various biomes you’ll be exploring to ensure you’re planting the right kinds of forests in the appropriate areas.
It sounds like a really unique and interesting experience, but also quite laidback and relaxing. We’re looking forward to testing it out next month.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Winds & Leaves, a flora-builder in a world full of secrets hits PS VR July 27 – PlayStation.Blog
- Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves Archon Quest guide
- Winds & Leaves blooms on PS VR tomorrow – PlayStation.Blog
- Winds & Leaves Review (PS4)
- Sony: Nurturing Creative Talent Is Not as Simple as Throwing Money At It
- Survival fans should check out Arid, a free survival game created by students
- I took on a Survival II horde too early… Days Gone Survival II PC (#4)
- New WipEout Game is in the Works for PS5 and PSVR 2 – Rumour
- Winds of Change Review (Switch eShop)
- Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey Brings the Classic Puzzler to PSVR