ININ Games offered an update on its next Switch game, WitchSpring3 Re:Fine – The Story of Eirudy -. First, the game will be showing up later this year. It now has a Q3 2023 release window. The company also offered a new WitchSpring3 Re:Fine trailer that shows how the game works on the Switch.
In WitchSpring3 Re:Fine, players follow a witch named Eirudy. She’s always lived alone, only with her dolls to help her and offer her company. She was afraid if she was found, she’d be attacked or killed. But after meeting a human named Adrian, she gets a chance to interact with others. Players then help train Eirudy to raise her stats, so she can be prepared for various situations, and send her out into the world with her dolls to explore and fight enemies.
Here’s the new WitchSpring3 Re:Fine Switch trailer.
And here are an array of screenshots that show off what life is like for Eirudy. In addition to an image that shows her meeting Adrian for the first time, there are screenshots of her fighting opponents and spending some time in her forest home.
- Microsoft confirms final two launch civilisations for Age of Empires 4 • Eurogamer.net
- Activision confirms Call of Duty: Vanguard launch for November
- Halo Infinite Will Not Have Campaign Co-Op Or Forge At Launch, Confirms 343 Industries
- Monark RPG By Shin Megami Tensei Devs Reveal Trailer; Confirms English Localisation
- Stranger Things 4 Teaser Trailer Confirms 2023 Release Date
- Nintendo confirms Switch OLED Joy-Cons are same as the current ones
- Bandai Namco Confirms Ni No Kuni 2 Is Coming to Switch with DLCs This September
- Sega Confirms Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania Will Run At 60FPS On Switch
- Annapurna Interactive Showcase Confirms Two Switch Titles And Outer Wilds Release Window
- Murder Mystery Machine Switch launch trailer