Nacon and KT Racing have debuted a new gameplay trailer for the off-road racing simulator WRC 10. This time around, we have an introduction to Croatia Rally.
Here’s the lowdown from Nacon plus the actual video:
As we celebrate the Croatia Rally’s very first appearance in the Championship calendar, it may already be regarded as one of the most exciting events in WRC history. Contested a few weeks ago, a WRC asphalt rally has never been so close with just six tenths of a second separating the winner, Sébastien Ogier, from Welshman Elfyn Evans.
And now these breathtaking performances can be recreated by virtual drivers in September in WRC 10. The Croatia Rally takes place entirely on asphalt on very varied surfaces that are often rutted and damaged from the region’s bad weather. These roads in the heart of the Croatian countryside are often extremely narrow and require immaculate handling to maintain speed. Thanks to the ultra-realistic physics developed by KT Racing, WRC 10 offers a unique driving experience in 4K and 60FPS that closely matches what real drivers feel. Follow in the tracks of the greatest drivers and become the next legend with WRC 10!
WRC 10 will be on Switch in the future, though a release date for Nintendo’s console hasn’t been confirmed just yet.
Source: Nacon PR
- WRC 10 Review – Rally Cry
- WRC 10 – Subaru Impreza trailer
- WRC 10 – Livery Editor trailer
- WRC 10 – 14 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy
- WRC 10 Review – IGN
- WRC 10 Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- WRC 10 Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Now You Can Send Your Very Own Custom Car Flying Into the Bushes in WRC 10
- WRC 10 Review (PS5) | Push Square
- Art of Rally launch trailer