Today’s Far Cry 6 gameplay reel showcased high-stakes gunfights, zany explosions, guerrilla commandos, and…a cute weiner dog that kills enemies with kindness. Far Cry 5’s “Guns For Hire” is back, but this time your companions are fittingly called “Amigos For Hire.” You see, the Cuban island of Yara is expansive and beautiful; brimming with dense metropolitan centers, sparkling beaches, and lush forests. Over the course of the many intense skirmishes that you’ll be catalyzing, you might find yourself in need of some company. Luckily for you, two such allies were revealed in the Far Cry 6 footage: an adorable pup and a man-eating crocodile.
- Far Cry 6 lets you have a pet attack crocodile, and 100 other things we spotted • Eurogamer.net
- Far Cry 6 Is Crossing Over With Stranger Things And Rambo, And Gives You Control Of Past Far Cry Villains
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is getting remastered as part of the Far Cry 6 season pass
- Play as Far Cry’s Most Infamous Villains with Far Cry 6’s Season Pass
- Far Cry 6’s season pass will include a remastered copy of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon • Eurogamer.net
- Far Cry 6 release date: everything we know about the new Far Cry
- The White Lotus review: a vicious satire in the vein of Succession and Parasite
- Doggone Is a Cute Game About a Lost Dog Trying To Get Back Home
- Far Cry 6 amigos – which companions can you recruit?
- Far Cry 16 – 12 New Things You Need To Know Before You Pre-Order