There are many ways to tell stories in video games, but often, the most direct method is the best. We’re talking, of course, about cutscenes- and crafting good cutscenes is no easy task.
Cinematography, direction, acting, writing, sound, and visuals come together in these storytelling vignettes, and often, they do so in magical ways, thanks to the talents of the people making them. Here, we’re going to talk about ten developers who make the best video game cutscenes.
- New Legend Of Zelda: Skyward HD Trailer Shows Off Skippable Cutscenes, Autosave, And New QoL Changes
- Behind The Animations & Cutscenes in Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy Game – Exclusive Interview
- Video: Eidos Montreal on the animations and cutscenes in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Tales of Arise Introduces Kisara With New Trailer Showing Gameplay & Cutscenes
- 15 Games That Make the Best Use of Freaking Crazy Powers
- The Ascent is what you get when a group of veteran developers makes whatever they want • Eurogamer.net
- The MIX celebrates Black developers with Black Voices in Gaming Freshman Class
- 12 More Ways Game Developers PENALIZED Cheaters
- Windows Developers Won’t Be Required To Pay Microsoft A Cut Of Profits Unless They’re Making Games
- How Super Rare Shorts aims to fuel small developers with physical-only launches