There’s something immensely satisfying about heading into a virtual playground and wrecking everything. Maybe it’s because we’re impressed with the technology that allows us to do that, maybe it’s because of that inner child in all of us-perhaps a bit of both.
There are quite a few games out there, in fact, that make that destruction central to their core experience, and here, we’re going to talk about a few of them.
- Nintendo obtains permanent injunction against RomUniverse, owner ordered to destroy pirated games
- A ROM-hosting website’s owner has been ordered to “permanently destroy all unauthorized Nintendo games”
- Court Orders Popular ROM Website To “Destroy” All Of Its Unauthorised Nintendo Games
- Nintendo Orders ROM Site To Destroy Games Or Face Legal Action
- Owner of defunct ROM site ordered to “permanently destroy” all unauthorised Nintendo games • Eurogamer.net
- Destroy All Humans! Review (Switch)
- Humankind cities and outposts – how to merge, destroy, and keep them stable
- 9 Fighting Game Combos That Will Destroy Your Motivation (and Hands)
- No More Heroes 3 – Santa Destroy and Thunder Dome trailer
- Research and Destroy, Turn-Based Action Game, Announced