Dying is part of playing games (and real life), and while it can be a frustrating gameplay experience at times, it’s fun when the games make it fun. There are several ways to do that, of course, but the most obvious one is to alleviate the tension with a joke or a stray, casual, lighthearted jab.
We don’t see something like that all too often in games, but when we do, it stands out. Here, we’re going to talk about a few games that do just that, and do it rather well.
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Dying 2 Know Set for July 1st, New Infected Teased
- How To Watch Latest Dying Light 2 Developer Update With New ‘Dying 2 Know’ Episode
- New Dying 2 Know episode for Dying Light 2 will air during gamescom 2022
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – 10 New Things You Need To Know Before You Pre-Order
- Dying Light 2 – 10 Things You NEED TO KNOW
- 7 Dying Light Locations FREAKIER Than You Thought
- Dying Light has a weird low gravity event going on now, but you can turn it off
- Dying Light 2 Contest Could Win You The Limited Collector’s Edition, Rust Crossover Also Announced
- Games Within Games – The Best Video Games In Other Video Games
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human Pre-Orders Available Now