Even a franchise as beloved and consistent as The Legend of Zelda can have blips, and though there haven’t been many of those, the 2011 Wii title Skyward Sword is often looked at somewhat of a black sheep. It’s a game with a lot of merits, and sure, it has its own fans, but Skyward Sword and the reaction to it was what prompted to pivot as hard as they did with Breath of the Wild.
Now the series is firmly back on track though, and a new game is in the works as well- but before we get our hands on that, we’re going to get the chance to revisit an older entry when Skyward Sword HD launches for the Switch. Here, we’re going to take a look at some brief details that you should know about the game if you haven’t played the original, and some information about how the Switch release improves on the original Wii version.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD – Before You Buy
- Biomutant – 15 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy
- Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139… – 10 Things You NEED To Know Before You Buy
- The Ascent – 13 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition – 15 Things You NEED To Know Before You Buy
- New Pokemon Snap – 14 Things You NEED To Know Before You Buy
- Resident Evil: Village – 15 Things You NEED To Know Before You Buy
- Outriders – 15 Things You ABSOLUTELY NEED To Know Before You Buy
- Bravely Default 2 – 12 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy
- Hood: Outlaws and Legends – 15 Things You ABSOLUTELY Need To Know Before You Buy